NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine residency training programs offer the opportunity to work with world-class physician–educators and care for a diverse patient population. With access to the latest equipment and technology at our newly constructed Research and Academic Center, residents complete training at NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island and affiliated outpatient practices.
Our departments and divisions offer residency programs in the following areas:
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Neurology Residency
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Pathology Residency
- Pediatrics Residency
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency
- Urology Residency
Our core residencies are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, with the Podiatry Medicine and Surgery Residency accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education.