Department of Pediatrics Clinical Services
The pediatricians and specialists in NYU Long Island School of Medicine’s Department of Pediatrics provide patients with the highest-quality care for the full range of pediatric conditions at our network of inpatient and outpatient locations.
Through our NYU Langone Pediatric Associates locations, we offer primary care and subspecialty services in pediatrics in both inpatient and outpatient settings. We have also developed multispecialty programs to serve patients with complex conditions including Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Prader-Willi syndrome.
The team at the Family Travel Medicine Center at NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island provides services for families based on their specific travel destination, including offering appropriate immunizations, identifying and assessing potential health risks based on the planned trip, educating parents and children, discussing preventive measures and contingency planning, and providing medical recommendations should illness occur.
We also offer the STAR Program, through which we provide enhanced and coordinated care for children with special needs. We aim to streamline care and minimize stress for children with autism spectrum disorder or Down syndrome, as well as their families. We identify what works and does not work for each child, eliminating potential triggers as we customize a treatment plan between the patient, family, child life specialists, and other members of the care team.
In addition to NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island, we offer services in locations throughout the Long Island area, including the following:
- NYU Langone Cancer Center for Kids—Mineola
- NYU Langone Child Neurology Associates—Mineola
- NYU Langone Children’s Ambulatory Care Center—Mineola
- NYU Langone Children’s Ambulatory Care Center—North Babylon
- NYU Langone Diabetes and Endocrinology Associates—Mineola
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island Pediatric Center
- NYU Langone Huntington Medical Group
- NYU Langone Pediatric Associates—Garden City
- NYU Langone Pediatric Associates—Mineola
- NYU Langone Pediatric Gastroenterology Associates—Lake Success